
Last weekend my parents were in from Florida and I couldnt believe my excitement when I saw them. I mean i knew i was really pumped about them coming but when i saw them coming up the escalator i was ecstatic. It had been four months. We basically spent the weekend going to every good restaurant in town and shopping a little. Sunday was of course easter, so we went to church and then to lunch. i loved having them here and cant wait to go home in a month and see all the fam and friends!!!!
this is a picture of dad and justin on dad's birthday at the Montgomery Inn, the best ribs ANYWHERE!

Anyway, the weekend wrapped up and the parents left and it was sad to see them go, but it only makes it sweeter when i see them again. Monday came all too quickly and i went off to work. Alex has been having some good days here lately and taking great naps and being so funny. I love watching that little man try and roll around and i love on our walks when he just looks at me and laughs. I love pushing him the stroller too since it has been so awesome outside lately. yesterday we had our last volleyball game of the regular season, playoffs are next week. We are the number one team, oh yea! basically we just have to beat everyone we have already beat and we win! woo hoo! hopefully we can do that. Softball starts in like two weeks and im probably gonna be pretty rusty at that.
ill post again soon! i will try really hard, i promise

0 comments:
Post a Comment