made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, November 29, 2010

a Country Thanksgiving

ya know one  reason you shouldnt go so long between blog posts...bc you forget what's happened and its hard to know where to start. I cant pick up where I left off, bc I can even remember what has happened. Thus, I depend on my pictures to tell the story of the past month...Apparently I havent taken a lot of pictures however. So basically, here is our Thanksgiving =)

We spent Thanksgiving in Evergreen w my mom's side of the family. I absolutely love the Johnson family. They are all so fun and so sweet, and even though I go 5 years between visits with them, I still feel comfortable and welcome, and always have a good time with them. They dont do anything normal, so of course before we could have our Thanksgiving dinner, we had to have the bi annual Johnson Olympic Competition. There was some stilt walking involved, along with, barrel rolling, hill billy golf, fire wood chopping and loading, kickball, puzzles, and other things I cant even remember...it was nuts, but so fun. I was actually sore the next day since I have done nothing active in the past three months. We eventually got to eat, and it was worth the wait and oh so delicious. After dinner Justin and I took Kennedy on the Mule (not an actual mule, but rather a massive golf cart looking thing for off road) down to the pond and Kennedy tried fishing...didnt really work out, being that she is nuts, but she did stick her fishing pole in the water for at least 5 seconds.

This was Kennedy a couple weeks ago and then at thanksgiving dinner she found my cousin Mandy's boots. She has become very fond of boots, mine, hers, anyones...

 some of our olympic events
 chopping wood
 my favorite peeps, hands down
 Everyone. We were trying to get posed for  a picture yet after we got posed somehow no one took a pic w my camera, so this is the best I got...its a crazy bunch!

Well there has been a lot going on. We are moving, having a baby, and Justin will start a new job soon in a new state. I'll have to update later about all that craziness. I have a doc appt on Thursday, so be praying that everything is going great. Then we fly out friday to NC to find a place to leave hopefully, so pray that goes smoothly and we can find a great place. I'll update you all when I return! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

You're already moving?!? Oh no, I've barely gotten to hangout with you :( I guess God has some even more exciting plans for you guys! I'm so glad to hear baby #2 is doing well, and Kennedy is still growing like a weed!

Pamela Williams said...

Where in NC will you be?