made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, December 02, 2010

a couple things

great Doc appt today. PTL. I had a crazy nightmare last night and the morning seem to drag on until I got there and heard that lil heart beating. Stupid nightmares. Stupid Satan.

Also, house stuff in NC is a little crazy so PRAY that Justin and I figure stuff out and make a wise decision on the living situation.

And lastly, thanks to the awesomeness of Eddie Mullins, I will now be in attendance of the ACC Championship Game. In the ATT suite...which is awesome for this cold natured slightly nauseous pregger, to have the comforts of a suite. But honestly, Ill want to be w the crazies, if Im feeling good =) Please beat Virginia Tech...

Have a great weekend everyone! Go NOLES!

1 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

I am sooo jealous!! We were thinking about going but its 5 hours from ATL and we were gone last weekend and will be gone next so we're staying home. Have a great time! Have you done a baby blog yet?