Just a quick update on random happenings. Justin painted our bedroom a couple weeks ago and I have yet to post pictures. I am in LOVE w the blue we chose! It's soft and just perfect for a bedroom. Nice and cozy feeling. In case you wanted to know, its called Paladian Blue, from Benjamin Moore. I love opening our big windows in there and having all that sunshine in there w the blue. Now I just need a few more pieces of furniture and something above the bed...which takes me forever to decide bc A-Im always afraid of not liking it one week later and B-Im cheap, so my options are limited.
peeking in from the hallway
ahhhh, tranquility...
I dont know if the color comes off as gray in pictures, my mom said it does, but it is definitely not gray...its almost the same as the light blue in our quilt.
I also picked a color for the nursery so hopefully in the next few days we'll get that on the walls and Quinn will have a nice little space soon.
I would post more but Im going to go sit my toosh on the couch. Yesterday was a looooooong day of potty training and my child has no desire to poop or pee in the potty. She prefers her undies, which is really fun to clean up constantly. If anyone needs any advice on potty training, well, dont ask me, because I have NO idea what Im doing! Clearly she isnt ready bc I let her go yesterday just to see how long it would take for her to even mention that she had soiled herself, and she went over an hour w pee all up in there. We were outside so I didnt care, but it obviously does not bother her. I guess I'll try again next month.


2 comments:
this made me laugh, because, I too, am in the same potty predicament that you are, but i think you hit the nail on the head when you said "I don't think she's ready." That has to be it, because I can pull my hair out trying to grasp why Isaak doesn't want anything to do with it when in all reality he's achieved every milestone just fine when HE WAS READY, not me :)
Anyway, all that to say, the Cutlers' are in the same boat - and I have a comforter in the wash as we speak from where he felt it was appropriate to go lay on the guest bed and pee.
Here's to more fun to come.
Love the paint color!
McKenzie potty trained because there were 3 other kids doing it at the same time (praise God for my babysiter!). Other things to try - undies and not pull ups unless its night time, and whenever she goes give her a treat. We used gummy treats, she only got them if she would potty. One treat for peepee and a whole bag for poo. It took Kenz a good week to have the desire to go in the potty but since then she's done great!I hope it all goes well for you.
Post a Comment