made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, January 07, 2012

belated Christmas post

I figured I should post a few (and that means a TON) of Christmas pictures and a quick recap before we were well into January. Then it would seem a little pointless, which it may be a little too late now but whatevs...

Christmas was so fun at our house this year. I thought it would feel weird not traveling and not being at our families homes, but it was so great having it here and it didn't feel odd at all. I was gladly surprised.

We attended Christmas Eve Service Saturday, and stuck around for a while bc they had brought in some seriously realistic snow for the kids to play in. They made it so fun for the kids who had to be there all day with their parents who were either volunteering, or on staff. That was so great that these kids were able to have such fun! Kennedy, being an Ohio baby, LOVED the stuff! She played for hours, and then took a nice break in the movie room with her boyfriend Jude. Yea, they're in love. 





I left Kennedy at church to play in the snow, but I managed to get a few quick pictures of Quinn in her Christmas dress. My sweet girl is so beautiful aint she?!?! Happy First Christmas Quinn =)


Christmas Eve we tucked the girls in and got to work on putting presents out and together, etc. Put our pjs on, and went to bed rather early. The next morning I made some monkey bread and sausage balls and we watched Kennedy and Quinn open presents and play with their new toys. Kennedy was so excited and I just loved the smile on her face.

Santa got her just what she asked for! 


The girls in their pi's from Nanny

this was so sweet to my heart. One day while at Wal Mart we were just walking along and Kennedy yells, "Stop Mom! We need to get that Mickey lovey for Quinn!" She runs over and grabs it and then also grabs a minnie plush doll and proceeds to tell me how Quinn needs these. I asked her if she wanted to get it for Quinn for Christmas, and she said yes, so we wrapped em up! I actually hadn't even thought of the girls getting gifts for each other, but it was fun. Quinn "shopped" with me for some stuff for Kennedy too. It was cute watching them open gifts from each other =)

my Q on her 1st Christmas!


with Nanny and Papa


cutest little reindeer EVER!

the night before my parents left we all went to the mall to walk around and have dinner. My parents took Kennedy to build a bear to get another outfit for her bear. Nanny convinced her to get one so they could match bc Kennedy already had a Tink costume herself. 


So my family left and we quickly turned around and got things prepped for my in laws. TWO CHRISTMASES! ha! They arrived a few days after Christmas and only were able to stay for a couple days, but it was jam packed and so great!


Kennedy quickly tore open her gifts when they got here and received the COOLEST thing ever! A Cinderella Castle!





These puppy Uggs were HILARIOUS! poor Kobe


yes, that IS the sweetest face EVER!

Saturday morning cartoons before everyone had to leave


 Papaw loves his grand baby =)

with Nana and Papaw

I hope you all had a great Christmas and fun times over winter break. Can you believe its already 2012!??! This is nuts. How come time goes by faster and faster as I get older and older...it really needs to slow down AND my kids need to stop getting so big! 

0 comments: