good gracious! I am so pooped. Well , thanks to my awesome sister B, I now have all of my invitations addressed and well, it was tiring feat. She addressed all of them and did the inside envelopes, and well, I stuffed. Tomorrow they all go out and its insane how long it took and how much money was spent on them. Anyway, Im glad that part is over. So, if any of you know me whatsoever you know that my mother can at times be a little, uh, overbearing, you could say. Needless to say, she is driving me crazy. Seriously, if she makes one more to do list for me or reminds me one more time of something I should do, I will lose my mind! Partly I just feel like she doesnt trust me. I feel like she thinks I cant do anything without her making sure I did it right. It sucks at time, but Im a grown girl, with a college degree, getting married...BACK OFF! I totally understand the need to have a teachable spirit, but she isnt teaching, she is dictating. Anyway, I just have so much to get done and I stress about it at times and I just wish I didnt have another person stressing me out even more. It will get done, im not retarded!
So, Justin and I had a little tiff today. Basically I am on way to much estrogen and go psycho on him. The thing is, I want him. When I am with him and we see each other daily, Im totally fine. When we are apart, I lose it! I dont really require much, I dont wine about stuff to any type of extreme. The only time I get upset is when we apart and I wanna talk to him and cant for like 20 hours! From 8 last night til like 3 today I didnt talk to him. Last night at 8 when we got off the phone, he said Ill call you in a little while, which to me means, Ill call you in a little while! Not answering the phone the 17 times I call and not calling me til the next day is not "in a little while." So of course I get mad and "punish" him and he is scared crapless and tonight a few minutes ago said he thought I was going to kick his ass, which I wanted to, and totally could! Im crazy, seriously, I was crying on the phone saying, I dont want a lot, just you, I want you to be there when I want you or need you, blah blah, blah, it was sad. The first part of the conversation was me mad though, I think I actually said you better be glad we are engaged! haha, im nuts people, the drugs are getting to me. Eh, tori understands, she always tells me how she says crazy things to ruco in the midst of emotion, it happens! Justin said to me, I thought you were cool, just relax. And seriously, I used to be cool, I might get upset if he said he would do something and didnt, but this was nuts. I really do think its the new addition to my life of the birth control making me crazy, haha! anyway, Tomorrow I have so much to do for the wedding, not really any rush for most of it, but it will make my mom happy thus making me happy! so, im off to bed!
Monday, June 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment