made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, August 18, 2005

a message from: Mrs. Manny!

So guys, Im married! Thats right, I live with a boy! So, it was the greatest week and a half of my life! It all started the week before the wedding. I had my last day of work, which made me sad a little. I had grown to love that job and all the different fun people I worked with. I loved loved loved working with Tara. She is the greatest and we had so much fun just running errands together and doing wedding stuff for hers and my wedding. My boss shannon is sooo cool, and irish! and I will miss her dearly. Anyway, so the next day Thursday, Justin and his fam arrived in town and the fun began! I was soooo happy to see him, I mean, we were getting married in two days, i hadnt seen him in weeks, I just HAD to jump on him like a dog in heat! Im gonna wager that his family thinks Im nuts. So that night we had a couples shower at the Parazines and it was fun and we got a lot of fun things and I had a great time just talking with everyone there. I really do love all of my friends and my parents friends and just the people from my church, it is amazing fellowship and I cherish it. After the shower, we went home to find Tanner and Taylor had arrived with my brother and Chris too. I WAS SO EXCITED! I hadnt seen them in months and they are so adorable, I wanted to hug them more than anything! it was awesome.

The next day I woke up and got ready for my bridal luncheon at Norma's. It was a good girly time and we had fun eating and chatting away like girls do! I love all my girls! Espeically those with spanish in them ;) After the luncheon, me Merry Beth and Tara went to get our toe nails done. Afterwards me and MB rushed home to get changed for the Rehearsal, which was country themed. It was super fun though! We all had our hats and boots and belt buckles on, it was soooo cute! We rehearsed at the church and then headed to the Mesquite Charlies Saloon for some steak and all the fixins'.

Later that night, we left the saloon and headed to my house for the bachelorette extravaganza! HELLZ YEA! It was so fun with all my fun girls and I got lots of good lingerie and l had to wear a shirt that said, "Boys this is your last chance!" After we ate my cake that looked like a piece of lingerie and opened the presents, we headed to fridays for a few shots, well I only had one! Anyway, after that I went home to get rest for the big day! Which, I will tell you about later because Im tired of typing!

Princess Jill

0 comments: