made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Wedding

So, where did I leave off last, ah yes, MY WEDDING DAY! So its finally here and I wake up and Ash spent the night with me, so she has gotten in the shower, and I roll over and all I can do is quietly say, "Oh my gosh." All of a sudden everything was so real and so weird! I was excited but I was like WOW, its really my wedding day. Its a day i have dreamed about forever and spent the last 11 months planning and here it was! WHAT THE HECK! Well, I got up and got all my stuff together and went to UWF to see the reception and then headed to the church to get my hair done. Dad dropped me off and I got all ready and my mom and Myra got there and then one by one the girls rolled in. All of the girls were beautiful and looked so hot in their hot pink dresses! I loved it! we all got ready took pictures, and then sat and waited til it was time to walk the aisle. We went around to the back of the church and I watched them all walk in, and then tanner, with my brother helping him, he was a little irritable, then Taylor and Reagan with their pettles, and then my Bretty, with his bell, ringing and running, it was so cute. And then, I heard the music, and I grabbed my dad so tightly and we were off! It was so exciting, I couldnt believe that many people were there! It was a little scary but so cool, I just get nervous in large crowds and 400 people is a large crowd to me. Anyway, looking at Justin the whole time I was walking down the aisle was really funny to me actually. I was kind of cracking up inside. I have watched so many corny movies and what not with this particular part and was thinking haha, im doing it, haha, weird! anyway, I am just so emotional I had to think of other things so i wouldnt bawl the entire time! Which I did cry a little bit, but I didnt break down like I thought I might have. so, dad gave me away, and we said our vows, and exchanged our rings, lit the candle, which from what I hear was a tearjerker. Not so much the lighting, but when Justin and I prayed, my emotional friends! I love them! anyway, we kissed, and we were married!!!!! We took lots more pictures and headed off to the reception. it was so fun just dancing away with all my friends, shakin my booty and all! Dancing with my dad was immensly fun, and justin wasnt too bad either. Then I heard the last song, Lets Get It On. I knew this was it, the wedding day was almost over! its time to go, you know, ah!!!! So we danced and ran down to the car with the Just Married on the back window and the preverted things inside! haha! Off to our honeymoon!

We spent the first night in Destin, it was, fun, and interesting, a real learning experience. The hotel was beautiful though and we were on the water on the 20th floor. We just left the door open and slept to the sound of the waves, it was awesome. We woke up the next morning and checked out and headed to Atlanta. we got some food on the way, of course crunch wrap supremes, yummy! We got to Hotlanta and found a hotel and slept there that night. the next morning we headed to the airport to catch our plain to Jamaica! It was soooo fun! It was beautiful and peaceful and so much fun. We ate everything, slept in and layed out and swam all day. Justin played lots of volleyball, we went out on a paddle boat and a sail boat and the island was beautiful from way out there! I just loved the whole week! It was awesome! Then we had to head back to the good ole USA. We arrived in Atlanta Friday and drove to Pensacola. We spent that Saturday and Sunday packing up, with the help of Kristi and Ruco, and headed out on Sunday afternoon. It was all good and what not and then, we got to Ohio.

Come to find out, I freakin hate Ohio. I have not one friend and not one clue as to what to do or where to go. im not gonna lie and act like its all ok because its not! it gets better every day, it is just a HUGE adjustment. I have been having a good time with Justin but when Im alone, i get so lonely and just want my family and friends, and my normal life back in Florida. I have been praying really hard about it and I know that God can use this time to help me and Justin grow so close and help me to depend on the fellowship that God gives and depend on his companionship and let him teach me and grow me. however, I am just sulking like a little baby and I really need to get over it. its just hard to! I just want peace and joy again, I havnt been myself really.

Well, basically it is getting better, I feel great today, i actually feel like me. Im just doin my thing and happy. Hopefully its all gone and my emotions and sulking will subside. I just have to realize that yes I am out of my element, but this has to become my new element. this is where I live now and yes its different, but I knew it would be and Im not going back to Florida.

all this to say, God is awesome. I had an amazing wedding and an amazing honeymoon. I am married to the most wonderfullest husband ever and I need to just allow God to use me where Im at, and give me joy and peace about where I am now. I mean ohio is kind of cool, its shaped like a heart!

0 comments: