well, lets start looking at whats been going on, because i knooowww you all wanna hear it! since the last time i wrote we have made some cool new friends. Their names are Brian and Haley. They are really nice fun and sweet people to hang out with. Last sunday they came over with kyle and jenny and we all made fondue and played Taboo! it really was o so fun. then monday came and i worked just about everyday until today. Im actually supposed to work today but am not because I really need a day off from everything. I havnt had time to clean the house or do the dishes or take a nap! I cant wait to do it all today, as dumb as that sounds! I like cleaning people, its a disease. Anyway, last night a bunch of us went to Joe's Crab Shack to eat and it was a lot of fun. This is Jenny with her king crab!

Our friends really do make me laugh so hard. I seriously about wet my pants when kyle says the things he says, as ridiculous as they are, its funny, i dont care who ya are. so kyle was talking about how jenny and I are nanny's and make more money than our husbands and so darrell said that lydia is their bread winner and so we started discussing how Justin kyle and darrell are kept men. The wives are gonna go to work and make the money and they are gonna sit around all day and play video games and make a tv show out of it. well darrell is mixed, half black half white, so kyle names the show Two and Half White Men. I about died and fell out of my chair. It really was the funniest thing i have heard in a while! anyway, needless to say, our men need real jobs! here is a pic of darrell and justin, sorta matching, oh, and justins muscles are getting big! and i think he is hot, so back off!

so in church today and recently, we have been talking about friendship and what it means to be a friend like Jesus was. i really have learned so much about myself as a friend and my friends and I really do just love you all. i have missed you so much while I have lived here and cant wait to play again soon! you mean so much to me and hope that even though i dont get to hang out or talk as much as we all used to, in my heart its still all the same and it never changes. I LUS YOU! =)

1 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Your hubby is HOT now!! Daaaaang girl, his muscles are big! You get it!
Post a Comment