made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

hope your halloween was good!

basically, halloween for the Manny fam consisted of working and sitting around all night. We did have a good time though. We did go to a halloween party earlier in the weekend and it was the highlight of our lathargic sitting around the house weekend. Anyway, on monday we came home from work and made some yummy chicken parm and watched some tv together. Then there was a knock at the door while justin was trying to give me a massage! anyway, we go to the door and he opens it o so slowly so I thought it was maybe some quiet little trick or treaters, but no, it was just adam, or what i was pretty sure was adam.

mwahahaha! it was awesome, anyway, so we hung around until, darrell and lydia got here to play and then we watched football all night and all the candy we got for the kids because none came really. it was a fun little evening. After darrell and lydia left Emily helped me get ready for the night. I was daisy duke for halloween, well, it was a private halloween, only justin saw the costume! but it was fun, he appreciated it! anyway, emily made my hair really big and then they headed out. I just love those kids!

anyway, i have the day off today! yay! well from dillards anyway, i still gotta go teach gymnastics for a little while tonight and then go take care of the kiddies in the nursery. Hopefully I wont have to work at dillards too much longer. Please be praying that this family I want to nanny for wants me! i would just love it. Well, have a good hump day!

0 comments: