
i really am such a kid! yesterday i went running and i was watching these children from the elementary school that is next to the park that had come over to play. As I watched them i just thought about how much i enjoy doing those same things they like. i really have not grown up at all. I love rolling down hills and i love swinging and i love getting ice cream. Those things are still "treats" for me. i love dressing up at halloween and pretending that im something im not just for the night and the imagination of it. the children were rolling down the hill in their hats and big fluffy coats, and about 99% of the children were black, and it was just the cutest thing! i just wanted to do it too!

ok, so, i know im not a professional photographer or anything, but i like to pretend! So today i took a little drive to find pretty trees to take pictures of. i just love it here right now, its so cool to look off into the distance and see not only green but orange and yellow and red and amber colors all over the place, its just so neat! and it only makes it better when the sun is shining so brightly onto all of it!
well, the week has been pretty good thus far. I started working at dillards and i hate it, of course, i knew i would. I just dont like working in that type of enviornment. Hopefully a nanny job will work out so i dont have to do it any longer. also this week i attempted to make my first batch of food from scratch. i attempted to make potato salad, however boiling peeling mixing and chopping became a more difficult job when it came down to it. needless to say, i sorta screwed it up and the potatoes were a little hard, but my bible study friends ate it =)
well, i really havnt had that interesting of a week, but im so glad the weekend is here. its supposed to be in the 50's and sunny all weekend so im real excited about it. well im off! gotta get ready to go paint pots with Jenny, who is the sweetest girl in the world and is paying for me because she is just that cool people! well, tata and have a great weekend!!!!

1 comments:
Jill, those pictures really do look like you cut them out of a magazine....did you?? haha! They are sooo good, I think you have found your new career, goodbye dillard's, hello photographer! Oh and don't feel bad about the dinner from scratch thing......I tried that too, and dang it if it doesn't take FOREVER, after about 20 minutes, it's not so fun anymore! haha, but once we are professionals, we'll be able to whip up something scrumptious in 10! I love you, and if you go rollin down any hills, I wanna come!
Post a Comment