made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, October 17, 2005

much fun, not so much sleep

This weekend was jam packed i tell you. We had little time to relax, but it was all so fun. Friday night we went up to Joe's Crab Shack to see our friend Darrell who got married on Saturday! woooooohoooooo! Anyway, he was a having a bachelor bowling extravaganza and of course Justin and I were not gonna miss out that! mmmmhmmmm! So we left Joe's and headed to the bowling alley. It was all you can bowl from 12 to 2:30 so we bowled like four games. It was like 3:00 when we got home that morning and we were sooo tired and had to leave for indy the next morning, but we had a great time and Justin bowled like 203 and he was sooo happy! Well we woke up the next day and just layed in bed for a little while. I just love rolling over and looking at his cute face every morning and rubbing his tushy til he wakes up, its really funny. he just rolls over and says, hey, what are you doing??? I cant help it, i love that butt! anyway, we slowly got up and got packed and ready for Indy. We left around 11 and drove straight to this little shopping area, and met our friend Adam for lunch. It was one of those upscale outdoor shopping places so we had just the best time sitting outside and eating and walking around looking at everything, it was just such a gorgeous day. After that we ran some other errands and then headed to our friend Rhetts house to get ready for the big night. We all got our fancy stuff on and headed to eat dinner. We ate at this really yummy italian place and then went and picked up our friend Aaron and his sister to head to the Conseco Field House in indy for the Heartland Film Festival!!! Please excuse my husbands ridiculous stance and smile in the pic, he is quite the nut!


We got downtown to the fieldhouse and went in and it was decorated really pretty. We went into the actual stadium and sat on the front row. It was so neat, I felt so special. Anyway, basically what this festival does is it awards film makers who have made inspiring or emotional type movies money in order to make more. We saw a lot of movies that have been released or will be. The films were often times hilarious because there was actually a story about a lady who loved Nuts and it was the story of her life. Then there were some like that movie coming out Dreamer, with Dakota Fanning, that were just movies maybe based on a true story. Anyway, it was interesting to see what these filmmakers had come up with. Afterwards there was a party outside in the lobby area and we had some snack type things and mingled. The only person there that we really got to see was Bill Paxton, ya know, the guy from Twister. haha! oh yea and Patricia Heaton, the wife in Everybody loves Raymond. Well, we headed back to Rhetts house and got all our stuff and said goodbye to the boys. They were so fun to play with all night, they make me laugh so hard. me and adam got really tired and started acting reallllly stupid. We always have so much fun!

So we got to Justins aunt and uncles house and went straight to bed. It was like 2 am and we had to get up the next morning for church and then get back to Cincinnati. We woke up and apparently Justins fam had left for church and wanted to eat with us when they got back so we just hung around the house til they got home and then me and his aunt made brunch! I made personlaized pancakes with everyone's initial! hehe, it was much appreciated! anyway, we had a good time with them and then had to head to Aarons to watch the Jaguar game, of course. Well, it was actually a very intense game, and I could not handle all the emotion, but in the end after and crazy overtime, the Jaguars won. Go Jaguars!

Well, we headed back into Cincinnati and headed to straight to Kyle and Jennys and the boys went and worked out and we watched Desperate Housewives. when the guys got back home we spent the rest of the evening laughing so hard we couldnt breath. I have so much fun with those kids! They are so funny and so full of love! Just what i like =)

It was good to get home and get in bed. I really just wanted to sleep a good nights sleep and o i did. I did however wake up to a freezing cold morning. Its nice, but it makes me not wanna get out of bed. Well, im off to run errands. hope everyone has a great weekend and has an awesome week!

2 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Jillian Willian, you look too beautiful in your new dress! How bout you just package that little thing up and send it to Pcola.......oh yeah you can just jump in that box too if you don't mind! (don't forget food and water) I don't know how many days it takes to get from Ohio to Pcola?? Love you, tell justin Wassup!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

hey jill, i know i already posted a comment today and I am way over my comment quota but i just was thinking of you and i miss you a lot. I was thinking how much fun we always have the potential to have......it's SOOO much! I can just picture you right now laughing your little head off for no reason at all, I don't know why I am picturing you like that but it's making me smile! I do love you and I miss our fun times. Please come laugh here with me soon so I can smile.