made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, October 14, 2005

the Jane Fonda Honda

I have yet to make an entry giving all those the insights into the car accident that was Tuesday. It really sucked, basically. For those of you who havnt been told the story, here is the jist.

I was driving to work, I was going through a construction zone where there are only two lanes and then they split back to four. I was in the right hand lane and the guy in front of my was sweerving to maybe or maybe not go around the city bus in front of him that was stopped. He then got back in the right hand lane and so I went around him because he was being retarded and then the left hand lane stopped suddenly and boom, there went my front end.

So, my neck still hurts, and the honda looks rough. Its gonna take $4300 to fix it all so thank the good Lord for insurance. Nobody else was hurt and the other car only had paint damage to the back bumper.

After learning of the expenses from this, like the ticket and the deductible and all, I decided the career hunt is over and the whatever I can get hunt has begun. I had my friend jenny come pick me up from the crime scene, shes a doll. We then went to target and I applied there. The next day I went to dillards and was offered a job in cosmetics, which Im really excited about! So I start there in two weeks. Im going to keep the other job since its only 12 hours a week, I can obviously work both. Im just really excited because now we wont be stressing over money, hopefully. ill be working about 35 at dillards and then the 12 at the gym, so its all good people! The stress is slowly fading! Well, since the wreck I have just been hanging out around the house. I also have been looking for a pretty dress to wear to this Film Festival Justin and I are going to tomorrow. i found a beautiful one at parisians yesterday and justin thinks it is o so sexy so im excited about wearing it with all the fancy people and my cute little husband in his suit! Anyway, I also get to meet Dakota Fanning at this thing, and im super excited about that as well!

Well, the muffins are done so Im off to get them out of the oven. have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: