On another note. We are heading to Pensacola on Friday and Im so excited!!! I just want to see my family and friends that I never get to see anymore. I cannot believe I have gone this long without seeing them. This past week has been a little busy trying to get everything ready to head out. Cooking all the food so it wont go bad, finish christmas shopping, taking care of all the bills, packing, its just crazy! Monday, Justin had his first basketball game! He did really well and his team won too! He scored the most points, I was so proud! haha! he is just the cutest little baller! We spent the rest of the week working and whatnot and then the weekend was pretty relaxing. We hugn out at the Regans all night Friday and played madden and went to ihop and stayed up way to late on Saturday. Needless to say since we stayed up way to late, we ended up missing the first service at church and rushing to the second. Afterwards we came home and watched the jagurs until Brian and Haley got home and then justin went to watch the game in HD since he loves Brians TV and me and Haley went and worked out. now let me tell you about our work out! i would be so skinny if i had a cardio theatre and could watch a good movie while running! I love that place! it was so awesome. Anyway, well we got home and finished watching the game, jaguars won! GO JAGUARS! this is for Justins mom since she got us these awesome shirts!
Last night we watched Miracle on 34th Street, I really wanted to get more in the christmas spirit! Justin is so patient with me! I know he so does not enjoy any of the movies I like but he toughs it out. I just love him! Like I said, I have been sick, and he has cleaned the house for me and cooked his meals and not asked me to do anything! He is just the sweetest boy! Well, Im off to finish cleaning up and packing and whatnot. Got a few errands to run so please pray I feel a little better so I can function normally, im just so blah and i hate it! love you all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment