made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, February 11, 2006

move in day

well its move in day here with the Manny fam. Its a little stressful you might say. I just keep staring at everything thinking what should i do. There is just too much stuff and I feel as if it will never come together. All of the boxes and chaos will defeat me. It was supposed to snow today so Im very glad that the Lord allowed it to be a gorgeous sunny day with NO snow! yay! My little Justin is driving to the house now with a car load of stuff however I really worry about that boy carrying all this stuff on his broken ankle. He is either going to hurt something else because he'll fall or something, or he will only hurt his ankle worse and the thing will never heal. I just need him back in perfect health, its been hard doing all this stuff by myself or worrying about him because he wants to try and do everything by himself.

Well, not only has the moving been crazy but its seems as if everything else going on has just been extraordinarily weird. Odd things have happened of which I shall not elaborate via the internet and I have just had and I have had a very odd feeling in my spirit. I dont really know how to explain it, its just strange. It could be the stress and the urgency to get everything done. Im always soo tired. These past few days have been sooo long and I come at night just exhausted. I do sleep well however because i am just so tired. I know Im gonna stress myself out next week too because Justins mom is coming and so is my sister, so Im gonna want to set everything up before they get here. Im nutty like that. I really feel as though I should sit back for a minute and just be still. Im not good at that, I always wanna go go go but I know I should just relax and be quiet and listen.

Also this week I have found myself really missing all of my friends back home. I was just thinking about the normal things that all of you do everyday and think nothing of but when you arent able to run get some lunch or hop on over to their house to borrow a shirt, you will realize how awesome it was and cherish those moments. Like for emily, tori and ash, i hate that i cant be there and do more and support you more or just run errands with you for all your wedding stuff. I love you all soooo much and wish that I could show that instead of just telling you it from five states away. i know all of you understand the depths of my love and that i count you all so precious, even if I dont get to hit up Target with you or help you make any decisions about your wedding or come fix your hair because you just LOVE having someone else straighten it for you.

Anyway, off that now. Valentines day is coming up and well, justin and i have been so wrapped up in all the painting and moving I havnt had time to do or even think of something. I dont know if he has or not Im just needed to begin some sort of thought process as to what I should do. any ideas, let me know.

1 comments:

The Leys said...

jillian, I love you so much and Im so excited for you and your new house! i wish you were here too... but with two years to plan, Im sure we'll get to spend lots of wedding-time together! i miss you!!!