
so last weekend was basically a weekend of movies and shopping, two of which I havnt actually done in a while. I mean I go to look at stuff or run to target but me and Jenny drove to the outlet mall a little north of here and walked around all day looking at stuff, it was a blast. Anyway, on Saturday I woke up after a good sleeping in to get ready. The night before we had went and seen V for Vendetta and it was awful late when we got in therefore resulting in my good sleeping in. Anyway, we headed to the outlet mall and went to the Pottery Barn store first. I saw the most beautiful buffet ever there! It was the buffet I have been wanting ever since I got my first magazine, I mean I would just stare at it. Well, at this store since its an outlet you must purchase it and immediately take it home. So therefore I could not purchase this $300 buffet that retails at 1100 dollars! The nest morning I drive back in a car it would fit in. I walk in the store and its gone!!!!!! I walk around and then...I see it! On a cart! and some gay man is pulling it around and about to buy it! I mean it was just emotionally horrifying. Going in and it being gone is one thing, but it still being there and this man with perfect hair and perfect skin was taking it from me! It was a big mind game the buffet was playing and in the end i lost and my heart was broken! oh and for you that dont know what a buffet is, since some of you have asked, its sorta like a cabinet without the hutch on top. Just a little table with cabinets and drawers that goes against the wall like in a dining room, and you can put food on top of it when you are serving people, or just decorate it.
Ok so i know that you are probably sad by my story, or just shaking your head with the thought of, "this girl is retarded." The weekend was pretty good overall even with that set back. I finally saw Failure to Launch and it was such a good movie! A must see for everyone.
Well I cant write a lot more because I have to heaad to work. Justins parents and sister Afton are here and I am soooo happy about that! We are having a blast and there is still a few more days to be had with them so Im super excited to get to hang out with them all week! Well have a good rest of the week everyone!

0 comments:
Post a Comment