
We have been back in ohio for a couple weeks now and I never finished my vacation story. We pretty much spent the next couple days laying in the pool or beside it and grilling out. I wont eat that good again for quite some time Im sure. It was just so nice to take a break from everything and relax and be with family and feel taken care of. Justin's mom is seriously the best mother in law ever. I really could not have asked for someone as amazing as she. She just let us chill out and took care of us and fed us soooo much. I appreciate her and his dad so much, they are so good to us. Well I got on the plane with a starbucks in my hand, a nice tan, and a few tears. Its hard leaving. I love the way I feel when we are there, or with any friends and family. I love being in florida. This picture is of justin and his parents friend's son, silas, oh and aftons dog Lucy. I just thought it was super cute.
Anyway, we got home, and we flew into Indy so we hung out with a bunch of Justins friends who were in indy for a little while and then came home. We didnt get in til around 2 so waking up the next morning for work was torture, but we made it through the day. I was just so sad because they day before I woke up at 10, layed out and had no plans. And now I had to go back to work. Ugh. So now Justin is in KY for Summer in the Son, running all the lights and sound and media stuff for the next couple weeks. Im oh so lonely but it was sorta nice to have the bed all to myself. Ashley did come to see me on Friday and I took her back yesterday. Ill tell you all about that visit in a later blog. I must go have a slumber party with Jenny and Kyle! Peace =)

2 comments:
Im sad my jillo that I couldnt see you when you were in FLORIDA! I am so glad that you had such a fun time and Justins parents are so good to ya'll! Its just fun to have really sweet in-laws! I feel like that when we are leaving Rucos parents too..i just cry!! I really cant wait to see you in around one more month and we are going to party it up birthday style for my little Jillos 23rd! I LOVE YOU
ps--i love justins shaved little head..very cute and summertime like!
Post a Comment