made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, September 16, 2006

i love rollercoastering =)



First, let me state that I am watching Florida State, and might randomly type hostile words into this blog because our offense makes me wanna cry. Ok, so on to the fun weekend we have had so far. I had Friday off, which was of course awesome, I love getting days off when they leave town, and still getting paid! I spent the day running errands and met some friends at Joe’s to have lunch and see Justin. That night I went to the ladies retreat to sing and help lead worship. It was pretty fun, and after our sessions some of us girls went to Wal Mart and acted a fool, havnt done that in a while. This morning we had some more sessions and then Justin picked me up and we went to Kings Island to ride some rollercoasters! Our friend Brian works for Proctor and Gamble and had two free tickets because it was PNG day and the park was closed for the PNG employees, but his coworker gave him his two tickets so we got to go! It was super fun and sooooo beautiful and sunny with a cool breeze. We loved it! Anyway, afterward we went by the mall to get some food and look at the Apple store and then came home and i took a nice long nap! I woke up to a win by auburn, yay, and 10 minutes to kick off for FSU! Woo woo! So thats what’s happening now. We are watching the FSU game and the UT game because well you all know I love those VOLS too! and pretty much hate UF. Anyway, Im talking on the phone to my mom and brother and my mom loves that we can conference call! haha, she is funny. tomorrow Church, NFL, napping, and running...i love sundays! have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

0 comments: