made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Husband was on ESPN last night



Well, I know its been a while since I updated and for that, I am just so sorry those of you sitting at work have had one less thing to look at to pass the time. Anyway, We are just sitting on the couch waiting for some college football to start so I figured I would recap the past few days. Well I loved the long weekend. It was nice to be home for a day off. Every time I have a day or two off I go somewhere and it was nice to be home this time. Justin had a softball tournament on Saturday and so Haley and I, being the amazing wives we are, went with our husbands to watch and support them in the cold mist, in the middle of no where. We took a break after their first win and went to BW3’s to get some wings. Now this was a good day for me, because I get this bad wrap for being a blonde FL girl thats a nanny, and apparently appear unintelligent to the majority of my men friends here. Well I decided to woop up on them. We all got a trivia thing to play the game at the restaurant and I was the only girl playing. When we started the game justin had gone to get his own game board, because he had been helping me and said that no he was going to win because he was doing it on his own, however by games end, this was not the case. I beat all 6 of those boys with high educations and good paying jobs that are much older than I. Now who’s stupid. Anyway, I just thought my woman folk would appreciate me representing. So later that day the guys lost the next two games and so we were out of there since it was double elimination. They played in the hardest division and basically got torn up. Well, Monday felt like it took forever to get here. I was just so excited about the FSU game. We had a lot of our friends over to the house and grilled out and had lots of other awesome food, and we watched FSU beat Miami, always a fun thing. I slept good that night with a 1-0 record. So the rest of the week wasnt all that bad. Not too much to do really, things have slowed down for a little while, which I am so happy about. It’s nice to come home from work and not have to immediately be somewhere else. Things will probably get a little crazy all too soon, but I am really enjoying this down time right now.

Ok, so onto my title of the blog. Last night we all went out to this german restaurant which was amazing and then over to Tropicana to hang out. The german place was so fun and had a live band playing german style songs, and at one point you had to stand on your bench and dance. Every other song they sang was about beer, since this place is also a brewery. They have the biggest beer mugs ever. I couldnt even drink a glass of that much sweat tea, but my friends managed it. Well justin didnt go with all of us because Lou asked him to go to the UC game. While at Tropicana, Kyle and I found some empty couches surrounding a TV and the game was on. There were about 3 minutes left so we were just watching and all of a sudden Im like there’s Justin. There is like no one in the stands but my husband and Lou’s brother in law standing in the stands behind the uprights waving a shirt in the air and I totally see him. Haha, it was hilarious. Needless to say, Justins shirt waving was not enough distraction for the Kicker to miss the extra point, but his effort was recorded on ESPN television. Oh yea, also yesterday Drew Lachey was in Joe’s when justin was working and he called to tell me, because he thought it was cool. Now if Nick were there, ida been there in a heart beat, he is my boyfriend, he just isnt aware of it.

Ok, well Im gonna go take a HOT shower, because Im so sick and runny nosed and all, blah!!!! have a good weekend everyone! and GO NOLES!

0 comments: