made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, December 10, 2006

the leaves are falling

It seems like everytime I get on here to blog I say that Im going to get better at this and keep up with it, and well, I never do. Sorry bout that. So since I have skipped yet another entire month I will once again hit the high points of whats been going on. In the middle of November Justin and I went on a trip with our High School kids in the youth group to Gatlinburg. It was sooo fun. I just love staying in the mountains. We were only there for a weekend but were able to spend so much time getting to know them all better and grow in our relationships with them. I loved it because i think that since we are leading them, it will be so much better for them to get stuff if they know us well and understand us and where we come from. We ate lots of yummy food, did some bull ridin’, went on a hike, played games in the cabin all night long, and probably stayed up way too late. It was so great. here is a picture one of our kids took of us standing in the middle of the river that we found on our hike.

The next week after we got back from our trip we were able to go to the David Crowder Third Day concert with our small group. It was sooo fun, I just wished David would have played longer. I dont have a whole lot of pictures from that, Shannon has all the good ones, so Ill post them later.

The next week we headed to FL for Thanksgiving. It was sooooooooo fun! I love going to Jacksonville and hanging out with those Manny’s, they are so fun. My parents actually came to Jax for a couple days to spend the holiday with all of us. We got in so late on Wednesday and then the next day we had our Thanksgiving meal and then played the neighbors in a game of touch football. We won, you know how we do. Friday we went shopping and had lots of leftovers and Saturday we lounged around and then went out for a yummy dinner that night. It was so sad to leave on Sunday, but we will back in just two weeks!

Well when we came back to Ohio we had to go get our Christmas tree! I love getting the tree! I decorated all week and then finally on Friday we got to get the Griswold, I mean Manny Family Christmas Tree! kinda full, lotta sap. Anyway, Zoe loves the tree and always plays with the balls and presents under it. She is spaz.

And lastly, we had our first snow this past week. Seriously, cold. Anyway, the snow was very pretty, but Im over it
and want some warmth! I took a picture for ya’ll though since you have none down there and so you can enjoy our snow via the picture. haha, well I WILL post again soon about our fun weekend so check back this week for that! Ill be in FL soon!!!!!!!

0 comments: