Saturday Justin had to work on some guys yard and then that afternoon, we cleaned up the house and then had Brian and Haley and Jimmy and Julie over for dinner. After dinner we all went iceskating. It was pretty chilly, but bearable. We had to stand in line for a long time to only skate for 20 minutes, but it was worth it, and to be honest, im not sure i could have skated for much longer. Funny thing is, Justin was seriously the best skater, and when everyone else is from the north and my little Jax boy can skate better, thats strange. After we all went back to our house and watched some My Name is Earl.

It was a late night and I was so super tired and a little sick still, so the next day I slept until 1130 while my husband was at church. Im such a backslider. Anyway, after church I met justin at BW3's for some wings and Jaguars vs. Colts. Go Jaguars! Anyway, after that he played some football and I ran some errands and then headed home. Justin spent the rest of the night doing homework. Im so glad that is all over with. I was so stressed out just because he was so stressed out and it seemed that no matter how much HW he did he was never finished. Grad school is so time consuming. I say that like i didnt know, but its just more time consuming. He is constantly reading, and just when I think he is done he starts another 500 page book. Its nuts.
Well this week has been full of Christmastime events. Monday night I spent a lot of time making my cookies for the cookie party that was on Tuesday. Needless to tell all of you who know me, Im not the most domestic person, and not the best cook. What I made actually turned out to be inedible. But I won prize form most original. The picture is below. Its a bunch of stars that I cut out of some dough and stacked up to make a tree. However the ingrediants, though all food products, are not meant to be eaten once mixed together and baked. haha, oh well.
Wednesday night was our party with our High school group we lead. It was at house and we ordered some pizza and played White Elephant after watching The Office episode from last years christmas of Yankee Swap. So funny. Justin actually wrapped up an iPod just like Michael did, and I wrapped up and oven mitt. It was awesome. The kids had a great time and so did we. Its always fun with them!
Thursdaay night we went caroling with our small group at a nursing home. Now some of our husbands werent too keen on the idea. They would like to serve God in other ways, however once we got there, some sweet old ladies were thanking the guys, and they realized that this was awesome and meant so much to them. It was so sweet, I just love doing that for that community. So its finally the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so pumped. I just love the weekends! last night justin and his friends who are going to be playing football together, had a meeting about the team. Apparently he is on the "board" whatev. Haley and I sat around the house talking about many random topics until our husbands were done. Justin and I came home and played in the bed with Zoe and talked and whatnot until we finally fell asleep. This morning we woke up and went to the mall to finish Christmas shopping. I was glad he wanted to go with me. i just really like him. he just got back from playing some football and we are about to go out again to buy just a couple more gifts. Tonight we have a ballet to go to. Its like a retold Nutcracker, its similar but has a slightly different story line. Jenny is in it so we are all going to watch her. Im excited, i get to look pretty, so that should be fun.
Also, congrats Rhett and Heather! Im so excited for you two to finally be tying that knot! Its going to be so great! Well, everyone have a great rest of the weekend!

0 comments:
Post a Comment