made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, June 11, 2007

summer weekends

What a beautiful wonderful weekend! It was absolutely perfect weather, and packed full of fun. Friday night I got off early, PTL, and justin and I went to indy. Justin's friend Aaron Pelsue, of the aaron pelsue band, was having a birthday party at his house so we headed over there first thing. It was just mingling and hammock swinging, and then later that night they had a little bonfire thing and everyone swam, i love nighttime swimming! at one point i had to run inside to use the bathroom and on the way in ran straight into the screen door, that i was not aware of, and you could TOTALLY NOT SEE! i swear, you really couldnt see it. it wasnt that i wasnt paying attention, it was invisible! anyway, that was embarassing. Saturday we were supposed to go out on the boat but my tummy hurt real bad so I took a little nap and when I woke up we went downtown, and shopped at H&M and ate, and went and saw Oceans 13. It was a pretty good movie. Its pretty much just like the other's, so nothing phenomenal or new, but entertaining, and Brad is beautiful. I just like those movies. Afterwards we headed back to Justins uncle's house and he grilled out and we ate and then actually left that night to come back home.

Sunday came too quickly I feel. All day I thought it was Saturday, and that I still had the next day to do stuff, but I didnt. Luckily this week is only a three day work week for me, so Ill get some more down time. Not that everyday isnt down time for me =) Anyway, I loved sunday, so nice and relaxing and fun. I woke up, went for a run, and then layed by the pool for 4 hours and got nice and tan. Justin was at the Red's game and when he got home we went to a graduation party for one of our high school girls, and then went to the Regan's for a cornhole tournament. It was a fun fun day!

So like I said, I do have two days off, and Im trying to find something to do with them, somewhere to go, I dont know really what Im thinking I want to do. I just want to take advantage of them. Now see, if I lived closer I would come home or visit one of you fine friends, however i live a plane flight away and that isnt feasible for me. Tear. Plus I will see most of you in two and half weeks anyway!

Oh yes, my little MB has a new neice. I think her name is Elizabeth MerryAnne. Cute.

Have a good week everyone! I hope its beautiful =)

2 comments:

Jo said...

YOU are beautiful, and I just cannot wait for you to get your little booty to Pensacola, and I will come see you, and we will just love on each other nonstop, ok??? I really love you, you tan, skinny, girl!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

You really are a tan skinny girl, I saw the proof on facelift (thats what Rucos dad calls it. haha) You ARE just so beautiful, how did anyone even get that beautiful??? you get it from yo momma? I am so glad your weekend was fun, but Im more glad about you being with me again!! Also, I guess i will share you A LITTLE with jo jo because she seems excited to see you too!!:)