made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

fall time festivities

nothing new is really happening here. it has gotten really chilly and im not so much a fan of that. i went for a walk today and needed a scarf and gloves which sort of made me want to cry. i suppose it only makes me look forward to being in Jacksonville in just two short weeks! i cannot wait!

i dont really have a lot to write about, which makes me sorta sad bc thats probably bc there isnt much going on up in the ole head of mine. ill try and write about something real next time. for now, here are just some fun pictures of the past couple weeks =)

here is one of the many cutie patooties on halloween getting some candy =) this past weekend was haley's birthday so we all went out for mexican. ole!
well we are heading to TN on friday with the high school kids from church. ill post on that trip when we get home. i hope all of you have a fun wonderful weekend! tata

2 comments:

Heather said...

AWW! I love the Trick-or-treating picture!! And I love chilly weather...but I probably wouldn't like it THAT cold. Florida winters on good enough for me!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Jillo-you are the cutest girl in the world. I love the picture of you giving out the halloween candy!!! I also think this when I see the picture of you hugging Haley...I miss those kind of hugs from my Jillo. :(
I LOVE YOU so very much!!!!