Sunday, February 10, 2008
FL for the Weekend
Last weekend justin and I headed to Florida courtesy of Christ's Church Mandarin! We flew out on Friday afternoon and ended up with a delay in a Tampa. My little Jo Jo came to the airport for my three hour delay and we had coffee and dinner with her and also her Justin, when he got off work. I couldnt have imagined a better airport to get stuck in than one with her just a few minutes away. It was so great to see her and have a good friend to be with for just a little while! We arrived in Jax that night and went to eat with Justin's family. It is always so good to be around them as I frequently tell you. Its so easy and care free and I adore them and being with them. Saturday we were able to sleep in, LAY OUT! which was my favorite thing, and just lounge. Later we went shopping and got coffee and afton, floyd and I sat and listened to some live music at the Starbucks. It was a really nice relaxing day. I have been blessed with a lot of those lately. Well Sunday justin had to preach. That was the real reason for us going home. His home church had called him and asked him if he could do the youth service on Super Bowl Sunday. he did very well and made his mom proud! Afterwards we went with the youth group bowling and then headed home to watch the super bowl. It was a short trip but a really good time with his family. We cant wait to be back so soon!
Me and Jo in the Tampa Airport
Max the cat, I just love this cat at the Manny's house
me and Afton at Starbucks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I loooooved seeing you last weekend for dinner, even if I was wearing such a dorky business suit and felt like a nerd! And then I felt like a slut with my bra hanging out... well, that's another story. Anyway, I loved seeing you, and my Justin loved seeing your Justin! Less than two months before I see you again! I love you sooooo much!
Post a Comment