Ahhhh! Fred is so very cute trying to get away from the snow! And man! That's a lot of snow! What a sweet husband he is to scrape the ice off your windshield! That's what they're for though, right? =)
LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I miss you SOOO much it hurts. I love being here in Africa, but its so hard not getting to talk to you! I am hoping it gets better once Ruco and I move to Basse. Did you get my letter? I love you with all my heart, and hope you are having SO much fun today at little Jo Jos wedding!! PS-Fred is SOOO cute I miss him. And you are so cute too!!!
When will you write about that baby in your belly? I want to hear all about everything. I love you and miss you daily. Ruco and I pray for you and Justin all the time!!! PS-Hows my future husband Alex doing? Does he still say he will marry me???
4 comments:
Aww, poor little Fred doesn't like to be cold! He is going to really like Florida in just a few weeks! I love you!
Ahhhh! Fred is so very cute trying to get away from the snow! And man! That's a lot of snow! What a sweet husband he is to scrape the ice off your windshield! That's what they're for though, right? =)
LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I miss you SOOO much it hurts. I love being here in Africa, but its so hard not getting to talk to you! I am hoping it gets better once Ruco and I move to Basse. Did you get my letter? I love you with all my heart, and hope you are having SO much fun today at little Jo Jos wedding!! PS-Fred is SOOO cute I miss him. And you are so cute too!!!
When will you write about that baby in your belly? I want to hear all about everything. I love you and miss you daily. Ruco and I pray for you and Justin all the time!!! PS-Hows my future husband Alex doing? Does he still say he will marry me???
Post a Comment