made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, June 30, 2008

fun to do list for vacation home!

so Jo had a blog about all the stuff she wanted to do when she goes home and it got me excited and thinking about what I want to do when I get back to the Pcola. here is my little list =)

-see my family, especially my nieces and nephews because they are growing up and I am MISSING IT ALL!
-see my friends and hug all over them and have such great girl time
-go for a ride in the Vette with my dad
-go baby shopping with my mom
-lay out in the pool, on my BELLY! and get some sun on my back, finally!
-go to the beach and watch the Blues fly
-go to OBC and see some people I havent seen in such a long time
-eat at The Oar House
-get a Hot and Fresh NOW Krispy Kreme Donut
-eat at whataburger
-eat at Sonny's (we dont have these places in Ohio!)
-take Fred for a walk with my dad bc dad luuuuuvs Fred
-see my sisters and have good sisterly time, and celebrate Sissy's bday!
-have a baby shower for Kennedy and gets lot of fun stuff for her and see so many people that I just LOVE!
-sit around with my best friends in the world and watch/feel my baby girl move around with them, i love how much they all love her too!
-have a relaxing vacation with my wonderful husband, we deserve it!

i cant wait to get there! we leave next tuesday and its going to be fabulous!

4 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

I totally miss Whatburger ... we don't have that up here and I HAVE to have one everytime I go home.

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I CANT WAIT to be with you and Kennedy. I cant wait to feel her kick and see how beautiful you are. I just love you so much and feel so lucky that I get to be here for your shower. I love love love you my heart.

Jo said...

I am so excited about all the places we are going to go together! I love you and am counting down the days!

Heather said...

Next week is going to be so so so much fun! I wish it'd get here already!! I can't wait to feel little Kennedy move too! And lay out by the pool! And eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts! YAY!