For my precious little Justin's bday we did it up in Justin fashion. After i got off work I ran to Target, picked up Rockband, called and ordered pizza with all his favorite toppings, and played the video game all night! It was the perfect birthday for the hubby and I actually did have a good time being the lead singer of our band, the Monkey Glory Days, that one picture is of Jimmy, he was our drummer =)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Justin's 25th
For my precious little Justin's bday we did it up in Justin fashion. After i got off work I ran to Target, picked up Rockband, called and ordered pizza with all his favorite toppings, and played the video game all night! It was the perfect birthday for the hubby and I actually did have a good time being the lead singer of our band, the Monkey Glory Days, that one picture is of Jimmy, he was our drummer =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment