we have been rocking a lot. im getting good on guitar, i just prop it on the belly. seems like you should all come visit the Manny's to rock out one night...open invitation!
You are so cute with that guitar propped up on your belly! Ruco and I wish we were there to rock out with the Manny's! I love and miss you. ps-I love that little chase's face in the photo with Justin, he's adorable!!!
3 comments:
You are so cute with that guitar propped up on your belly! Ruco and I wish we were there to rock out with the Manny's! I love and miss you. ps-I love that little chase's face in the photo with Justin, he's adorable!!!
I wish I could be there- you look so cute. miss ya tons
You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what you have to do next.
I hope you're enjoying these last days of pregnancy. They really do go by quickly and in a few months you'll wonder were the time went!
Post a Comment