made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Hatched!





13 comments:

Heather said...

AHHHHHHHH! I love these pictures!! I am so happy for you and Justin! How amazing! I was telling Jo and Kristi, we all knew you were fixing to give birth, but it's still just so weird and amazing to see the finish product in real life! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats, Jill! She is so cute :o)

The Leys said...

Jillian, she is BEAUTIFUL!! I cannot beleive you're a mommy. Congratulations, we can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela Williams said...

SHe is beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. I hope she sleeps through the night at a young age! :o)

carrieliz said...

Congratulations Jill! Your little girl is precious! :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Congratulations to our Manny's on the most beautiful baby girl! I also love these photos, especially the one of you holding her..these are such precious, beautiful memories! I am just so happy that you are a mommy! I remember in high school you would always tell me, "I just want to be a mom! I cant wait for that"..and now that time has come!! I really cant wait to meet sweet Kennedy in December. I love you Jill, so very much. Ruco and I are so blessed to have you and Justin and now little Kennedy in our lives!

taralohse said...

She is just gorgeous- Congrats you guys.
I cant wait to meet her.

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

The more photos I see of Kennedy, the more I see you. Doesn't she look a lot like you as a baby?? I have looked at all of Sara and Afton's photos trying to get another glimpse of your sweet baby girl! Post more soon until I am able to finally meet her! I love you so much!!

Heather said...

She does look like Jill! I see it too!

Jo said...

She seriously does look like her mama! I see it, too. I really am obsessed with this child. You really have always wanted to be a wife and mama, and now you are both. You are SO lucky, and I can't wait to come see you so soon! I love you with all my heart.

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! I have a feeling you were created to do this! I can just see it on your face. Now I just wait for my turn =)

How much did she weigh, what were the stats? I'd love to hear all the details.....

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Uhhh...did kennedy happen to get her first REAL piece of mail?