made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas recap

ok, so real quick while she is chilling in her swing before bed time, a christmas post =)

Christmas was so fabulous. We started our Christmas vacation a little early because my great lifelong friend Merry Beth was getting married on the 19th so we headed down to Pensacola on the wednesday before so I could be there for all the pre wedding festivities. it was such a blast doing all of that with MB and I was also able to see so many wonderful friends while we were in town bc so many of my friends were there for the holidays. The wedding was so beautiful and soooo sweet. Those two are just amazingly in love and it is just precious. Here just a couple pictures from that.

So after the wedding we had a baby shower on that sunday for my friend heather. Kennedy is so excited about her new friend Lyla, as am I. Heather is one adorable preggers. Well we were planning to head to Jacksonville after the shower but instead stayed around that night and left the next morning. We stopped in tallahassee and reminisced about the college days, had some momo's pizza, got Justin some new florida state basketball shorts, and then made our way to Jacksonville finally.

It was so good to see the Manny's. We hadn't seen them since KP was born, except for Myra when she came to Cincy. I was glad KP got to see her poppa flo and aunt's too this time! We had such a great Christmas, we got sooo very spoiled, ate way toooo much, and went to DISNEY! It was such an awesome, long, unforgettable trip to FL! I think the best part was just having so many of the people that I love finally meet my new best friend. I love her soooo very much and was so glad to finally be able to share her with others I love =)
on Christmas Eve, loving our girl =)
on Christmas morning
All the Manny's
Justin and I in front of the castle covered in lights!
Kennedy after opening all her presents. She loves Santa already, he was real good to her =)

5 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Kennedy is so darn cute! Wasn't the castle at WDW gorgeous this year?

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Okay, so can we scroll back up to the picture where you are kissing her on the cheek...that's the same face she is making in the picture when I gave her a kiss on the cheek...now I don't feel like she hates me! Whew!

Morgan said...

I am so glad that we got to meet KP!! Time was too short, hopefully we will see you again soon!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

My sweet Jillo-I was sooo happy to meet KP as well, and of course see you. I am praying for more time with you girls later this month. I just love you so very much.

Heather said...

Ya'll have been very busy these last few weeks!! I can't believe Kennedy has already been to Disney World!! LUCKY!! =) I am so glad that I got to see you and Kennedy when ya'll were in town! Holding little Kennedy just made me so happy and excited!! I can't for her and Lyla to meet!! PS...they graduate HS in 2027!!! Isn't that crazy?!