
For three years in a row, my friends and I talk about having a real Halloween party, costumes and all! The first year, it was sort of a last minute idea. Last year, I had a baby two weeks prior, so nothing got done then either. Finally this year we were prepared and had a fabulous costume party with some pretty interesting costumes. Here are some fun pictures from the party! Can you tell what we all are???
The Spooky Dessert table
the head piece was snug so she didnt stay in this all night, she was a trooper tho, not really being able to see and all =)
Jimmy and Julie, the party was at their house, and it was so cute with lots of cobwebs and spiders...
Bacon, a pirate, Charlie Weiss, and what used to be a refrigerator, all playing rockband

6 comments:
Oh oh, I know! The Wizard of Oz! How cute!!! BTW, I have always wanted to throw a Halloween party! One of my favorite things at a Halloween party is all the cool food! =) Looks like y'all had fun!
That lion costume is awesome! I love it, and I love the girl wearing it! She looks so cute (and so did you, by the way)!
Okay, so I'm thinking that Charleigh will be Kennedy's size next Halloween...she may need to borrow that lion costume! So cute!
And I am laughing my head off watching bacon play the drums!
Oh my, that little lion is adorable! I love the Wizard of Oz theme, you guys were too cute for words! Where is the photo of your friends who dressed up like the Flintstones? I wanted to see them too!
The idea of dressing up as a family is too cute! You are the most adorable mom with the best ideas! I love you and miss you like crazy!
they didnt dress like the flintstones bc it was too cold and they didnt want Riley in a little dress, so she was mini mouse. We'll save the flintstones for another year tho, no worries =)
Haha! We totally talked about being the flinstones this year, but Charleigh doesn't have enough hair to put a bone in it like Pebbles! And Justin didn't want to wear a "dress"...
Post a Comment