Speaking of Thanksgiving, we had a GREAT time in Jacksonville with all the Manny's. I already posted pictures on Facebook from that so no need to write about it. I do, however, need to tell you that I saw New Moon, and thought it just as dumb as Twilight. The books may be good, but the films need better actors.
Anywho, my mom was asking to see pictures of the house so here are some of the highlights. I have some little things around in the kitchen and bathroom, but we'll stick to the main areas of decorating now. Also, Im super bummed Justin hasnt had time to get our lights up outside yet. I NEED LIGHTS HONEY!
Kennedy had SO much fun running around Lowe's. Yea, we just get our tree from Lowe's, they are just too cheap to pass up. And Justin loves going to Lowe's. She was into everything, climbing on everything, running a muck...it was nuts...but so cute!

The Manny Family Stockings
The Living Room
Kennedy's wreath on her bedroom door. I just got some stuff from Target and put it all on their, girlysome, of course...

Her tree, pink and purple =)

The Dining Room
I set the table! i thought it would be fun =)
Mom, I dont think you ever taught me how to properly set a place setting, so this is what I did based on what I thought looked best. Oh, and thanks for my cute dishes from three years ago =) glad Im finally using them
I hope all of you have gotten around to decorating! Only 4 weeks of holiday fun left!

3 comments:
You have pretty decorations! :)
My little love. Oh man, I miss you. It's crazy how much. I also miss that little girl who is running all around the place! I can't wait to see how mobile she is when I am home! It looks like I will have to run all over the place to get all my kisses from her! I also love all the decorations--were those some of the ornaments from Heather's shower? I recognized them! ;) Your place settings are too cute also.
I CANT WAIT TO LOVE ON YOU IN 17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Ok,I'm once again on my phone so I only get to enjoy your pictures without REALLY knowing what they are...but:
Kennedy in her little hat and boots is just to DIE for! So stinkin cute :)
and is that little bitty tree Kennedy's tree? If so, we are SO twinkies! I just put up Charleigh's little tree yesterday! How funny is that....
Post a Comment