Well Ive been trying to find something fally and fun to do with K this year. We dont have the plethora of fall stuff surrounding us like we did when we lived in the midwest, but alas, there are some things to do around here. Saturday I was pretty bored and decided around oh, nap time, I would call up Heather and we would take the girls to a Corn Maize. Our husbands were lazy and wanted to sit on the couch and watch football all day, which in hindsight I totally should have made Justin come, bc I was exhausted chasing her around by myself. And maybe I wouldnt have had to ride this with her....
it was a little tight for this big ol rear end, but we made it...
and had fun nonetheless, and K now wants a pony...
heather, why is it I cant get ONE picture of the two of them looking at the camera?
Kennedy was loving the corn pool, I thought it was sort of nasty
Pony Ride Time!
giving him kisses =)
1 comments:
alright, I need to know where that is. :) so fun.
Post a Comment