made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, October 11, 2010

Guess Whooo is Turning Two! The Details

I had such a blast planning Kennedy's birthday party this year. Unlike her 1st birthday, she was actually aware of what was going on a bit more and played and ate all the goodies and whatnot. I knew before her first birthday that for her second I really wanted to do the whole "whooo is twoo" thing. It rhymed, HELLO! how fun is that!?!? So with the owl theme I went! It turned out just how I wanted it and she has a blast at her party.

Come on in and see all the details!


The invitations. My sweet husband made them and we had them printed. Very affordable that way.


The Cake and Sweets Table
Everything is blue and green, of course =) except the owl, bc Kennedy needed a girl owl...

 the birthday cake! 

food table



 favor boxes





 food and drink tent

I meant to take a picture of these earlier, but I ended up getting it with only two sandwiches left. This is so great and easy for kids parties. You can find just about any shape cookie cutter online and make PB&J's cut out to go with your party theme!

 even the drinks were blue and green =)





My friend Christi made her birthday outfit! thanks Christi! She looked adorable in it! 

Now I am going to enjoy this break from party planning...Im one tired momma!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Everything is so cute! The PB&J cookie cutouts - brilliant!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

love all the details-you are so talented! wish i could have been there to celebrate with cute miss k! she did look adorable in her little outfit christi made her, also!!

Miranda said...

So cute, Jill! I love it all!!!! The colors are beauuuutiful! :o) Kennedy is one lucky girl!

Jo said...

Excuse me? You don't get a break, woman! It's time to help me with my party! hahahaha

Seriously, you did a great job! Flawless execution! :)

lpark said...

wow jill. every time i am more and more impressed. seriously, time to go into business. did you make the cake yourself?

Emily Ley said...

Jilly this is TOO CUTE!! You did such a good job! I just love all of it!