How was y'alls Valentines Day? We spent the day at home and didnt actually go out until the day after. My mother in law came in town (HALLELUJAH!) and we were so lucky to go out at all! We didn't even plan a date because her visit was last minute, but we quickly came up with a plan bc well, we had a gift card. On V-day, Justin did bring me home some goodies. I actually got a picture of it all bc I had to send it to my mom because I was SHOCKED that my man did the typical thing and got me flowers, a card, and chocolates, bc its just so cliche and he is usually against such things. It made me feel special though that he didn't come home with a practical gift he thought I'd need, or a gift card to Target (yea, he totally has bought me that before, like I wouldn't just go there and buy whatever I want anyway??)
Also, I may or may not have eaten that whole box of chocolates in under three day...
We went to Maggianos for our little romantic evening. We had planned to go to a movie after, but instead walked around looking in stores, holding hands and talking, which was what I wanted more than seeing a movie. Again. We pretty much see a movie every date night. Which is why I made a date night list. You'll see...after you see my family night list...Im such a nerd.
this dessert was AMAZING! It was a graham cracker crust, with chocolate ganache, and a ROASTED marshmallow on top. Not quite sure why the waiter put candles on it...




0 comments:
Post a Comment