This past weekend was jam packed with fun, friends, and lots of foooood! Friday morning, I headed over to my friend Shannon's house to watch her little boy Chase, he is adorable. She had a last minutes meeting she found out about and so I was glad to help that girl out becasue i really do love that kid. we had sooo much fun just being silly and watching cartoons and eating go gurt! Friday night, we had a girls night, but it wasnt just any ordinary girls night. It was Blues themed. We ate blue things or things that take away the blues, we brought blue presents, wore blue clothes, and had to write songs about the blues. I seriously had so much fun just laughing and being silly with some great women, they really are just so fun! I also got the coolest gift! I got a TLC book which is perfect because I moving into a new house! I brought a homemade gift. it was a cd with all the songs I love to listen to when i have the blues or just need a pick me up. oh, and some footfizzle stuff for a pedicure, because lets face it, a pedicure takes all my cares away. also that night we split up into groups and had to write a song about the blues, it was hilarious seeing what all people came up with and the songs they wrote. I just love nights like those!
Saturday I had to work and I dont wake up early on week days so waking up early on a Saturday is even more difficult for me. Well, Saturday started out badly and only seemed to get worse. I got pulled over on the way to work by a cop that was really bored and had nothing else better to do. He said I apparently had an expired tag, which ended up not being expired which resulted in him wasting 15 minutes of my time and making me late for work. I got to work and taught crazy classes for about 3 hours with a migraine and then headed home. It was a rainy nasty day so i just was in a mood, and it wasnt a good one. I am so bipolar when the weather is like this. Anyway, I came home and took a very good nap and then woke up and got ready to go to eat with the gang. We picked up the Dinclers and went to Cheeseburger in Paradise to meet the Reagans and the Frosts and we had a good time just being retarded and making Chuck Norris jokes and drinking Margaritas. We left there and headed to the Brian and Haleys and played with their kittens that are SO CUTE for like two hours. It really actually was a good time. I always have a good time with all of them.
Sunday we woke up late again for church and got there and enjoyed at least some of the service. Afterwards, justin and I came home and cooked lunch and watched some disks of the first season of LOST. I LOVE IT! That afternoon Jenny and I decided to go to the gym up the street and attempt to work something out with them to get a membership cuz we want to be hot and skinny! Also while there i watched the end of what was an upsetting loss by the Colts, oh well. That night we went back to Brian and Haleys for our Sunday night gathering. Sometimes we do God stuff, last night we mostly just chilled. it was pizza and beer night. We had a small bible chat, it was pretty good, then we had some good prayer time, and shared some cool stuff. Afterwards, we all played Catch Phrase, once again, the girls lost.
This is pretty much all caught up so i hope you enjoyed the lengthy random chain of events. I promise i will write deeper later. Love you all! time to watch more LOST!
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment