made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

we are homeowners!


This past week has been very hectic because Justin and I finally found a house we wanted to buy and its been nuts trying to get everything done to purchase it. From the financing, to the paperwork its a little stressful getting it all completed so we can move in. I am really excited about it tho and cannot wait to get in! its quite the change from what we have been living in. Moving into our apartment I had toooo much stuff and now moving into this house, I got rid of a lot of stuff to fit into the apartment and could now use that stuff to fill this house. So the house could be a little empty, which is cool, we dont need anything else so its totally fine, itll just take time to finish it all nicely, but we're young so it will come in time. I am super excited though! Thats a picture of it at the top!!!

Well, last week justin was ridiculously stressed out with school and he finally finished, yay!!! i did really feel bad for him, he had class from 8-6 and then had to come home each night and read about 200 pages and go to sleep and wake up the next day and do it all again. I just love that boy and seeing him so pooped out made me sad. I was glad when the weekend came and we were able to relax and hang out with our friends and just have fun. The weekend was spent having lots of fun, but sad football days. Justin was a little heartbroken when his Jaguars lost, and the entire city of Cincinnati was devastated when their long time wait for the playoffs arrived and then their QB went out, and so did their chance at the Super Bowl. Anyway the weekend was still fun for me and this week I only worked two days and now i get to just hang out until next week. I met little Alex that I will be taking care of and so Im really excited about getting to work next week and getting to love on him everyday!

I have many errands that need to be taken care of but I have to update you with the nutty world around us!

last week I was watching the news and there was a report about a woman who had been in her home dead, and it was said that she had been there for about 6 months probably. Anyway, they questioned the people who were living in the home and they said they had nothing to say. Earlier this week it came out that the woman had been there for TWO AND HALF YEARS!!!! and that her caregiver left her there on purpose with the air running because the dead woman told her caregiver that "she would be back." and just to leave her there. WHAT IN THE WORLD!

People need the Lord.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Your house is too cute Jill! It's just right and I know ya'll will have many happy memories there! Love you!