made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, May 11, 2007

i love the fishes cuz their so delicious

i basically just have random thoughts, feelings, stories, and pictures to share

first, im addicted to goldfish! i dont know how this happened. i guess i just started eating what I feed alex and well, that happens to be goldfish. however for me, it is somewhat of crack/coccaine. on the days when im not at work i feel that these are good times to not eat goldfish since i eat half a carton everyday, however i walk into target and am like, hm i guess ill pick some up. i have a problem!

well, we have been back from our mini vacation for about 4 days now and i really did have such a good time. you all of course know how much i LOVE justins family but the thing i loved other than that was the hotel room. dont worry, no raunchy stories will be told. so, the bathroom was huge! im used to our little bathroom with a countertop big enough to hold a curling iron barely, but it burns the other things because everything is so close, and a shower, and an old toilet. well this past weekend we had a huge counter with TWO sinks, which i loved, (no looking down to spit out toothpaste and seeing justin loog) and i got to take a bath! because there was a shower and a big tub! also, we had the AC on as cold as we wanted, our huge bed was made when we got in and we had a clean bathroom and more towels. i just like the way it feels to be on vacation! i really wish we could have a honeymoon every 6 months or something. also while there, we went to Bristol, its a racetrack for those who didnt know. anyway, i think my husband becomes a little more redneck everyday. wanted you to know.

as most of you know, i have talked about it a lot so you proabably all know, i am afraid to fly. i am going to texas May 25th for my twin neice and nephews birthday and im really happy about seeing them, but anxious about flying, well more like anxious about crashing and dying. dont make fun of me, everyone has their irrational fears. well, i have decided that i am going to go for sure, with a smile on my face because i look at this like something me and God are doing. i have been reading stories in the bible lately about certain characters situations they went thru with God. i have began to see this as something God is doing in me and with me, to get me over a silly fear and let all worry go and let him have control. it may sound weird to you, but its hard to explain. its like me and justin working through something, but its me and God working through what i am seeing as a trust issue. so, now i just wish it were here already so i can do it, get it over with, and see how cool it will be to have God do this in me. im sure many of you are glad to hear that after my psychotic break downs.

also, next weekend most of my girlfriends are all going to be in pensacola and well, im sad i wont be able to hang out with all of you! jo, emily, kristi, heather, danielle, have a good time and call me when you are all together and know that i wish i was there, but will be in june for the summerford nuptials! YEA!

ok, im going to take alex on a walk! have a GREAT weekend everybody!

5 comments:

Jo said...

Goldfish... it's the snack that smiles back! I love you Jill, and goldfish, and only a little longer until we will all be together! I love you so much!

Heather said...

I am definitely not fond of flying either!! I get sick! It stinks, but I also read some statistics for plane crashes are something like your more likely to get struck by lightening then die in a plane crash...soooo don't worry!! I wish you could be down here as well when Jo and Danielle come, but those Summerford nuptials are coming up realll soon! YAY!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Jill, you dont know how happy this little blog made me! You are getting to be so brave! I love what you wrote about this being something you and God are going through together..I think you are already trusting in Him even though the day hasnt come yet! Your mom and I were talking about all of this the other night and just saying how we both didnt realize how serious this was to you until recently. I just love you so so much and will be praying on May 25th for guidance and protection over my little Jillian!

Brandi and Tim said...

yumm....when I worked at a daycare, I was addicted to goldfish also!! It was real sad...but they ARE sooo yummy!!

And Good luck on your flying! The first time I was ever in an airplane was when me and Carrie went skydiving. Wierd I know..but I loved it! I'm sure you'll do JUST fine!!! But I'll keep you in my prayers definately! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you came to see us.......more later! Bubba