just a few things im so thankful for today,
first, my dad's voice last night on the phone. im so glad he's back, i called my mom as soon as i knew he was off that plane and probably with her.
also, the gap distribution store, where i bought a dress for 10 bucks whereas it is still at GAP stores for $70, and i love great finds, i also got a great pair of running shorts for $2, and lots of other great deals, but i wont bore you with all of it.
next, the sunshine, i love sitting outside, playing with alex, reading a book, taking a walk, all with the sun on my skin
and my favorite thing of all, this mornings kiss. i usually wake up when justin gets up and get ready, but this morning i didnt because he woke up earlier and i guess i was just still so sleepy. but then right before he left i felt him kiss my skin on my back, it was such a great feeling. i really love him
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awww, you and Justin are just so sweet and love each other! Also, tell me more about this Gap distribution store. We never got back on that subject last night, and I want to hear about all your deals! I love you lots and lots!
jill, you are so cute. I love your list of blessings.
I bet if I could hump your leg right now, you would add that to your list of blessings. Ohhhh yeah.
Awww...I like the part about Justin kissing your back before leaving in the morning. That is so sweet. And I like Jo's comment about humping your leg...what's wrong with Jo??!!
Post a Comment