made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, May 21, 2007

funness

I had such a good time this past weekend. It was nice and relaxing and I was able to spend a lot of good time with Justin. I mean we always hang out but we are usually in groups every time we do anything or if we are at home we are both working on our own little projects. I just like feeling very connected to him and I need our one on one time to do that sometimes. Here is a little recap of our weekend!

Friday night we of course went to Roy Rogers and then Starbucks spending countless hours cracking one another up, being completely retarded, and I then shook my toosh for complete strangers that I did not see sitting on the patio outside of Starbucks. I could have sworn we were the only ones there, but apparently I was wrong and ended up putting on quite a show. Oh well.

Saturday, Justin had to work for the circus walking on stilts and juggling at a little after party for the Cystic Fibrosis walk at the Levee. I went with him since it was only an hour long job and I sat at Barnes and Noble looking at magazines and books. I love doing that! I did go down and see him for a bit and took pictures since all of you seem to be confused when I say Justin is in the circus! Haha. I posted a couple here so you can see what he does. We had lunch on the deck at Moe’s and then took a walk over the purple people bridge. It was a really nice day and I didn’t want to just leave and go sit at home so I figured a little walk would be fun! Afterwards, we stopped at the Mariemont Carnival on the way home to see all the kids Justin subs and the teachers he works with sometimes. It was so cute watching them all do the cake walk, and bounce house, I just loved being a kid and doing that.

Ok, so you all hear me talk about Justin and his whole. Well, here is a picture of the whole he dug, LAST YEAR! It is finally getting finished. We went to Home Depot Saturday afternoon for like three hours and got everything we needed to finish our patio. Ridiculous. Anyway, he started laying the stone last night with one of our youth kids and its about halfway done now. I cant wait til its all finished and we can eat outside under a cute little umbrella and I can lay out on a chair on the patio and not in the grass.

Also last night, after the patio laying, the JR’s and SR’s had a banquet to raise money for their mission trip to Jamaica that’s in July. I really really love our kids and just the connection we have with all of them and the relationships. They just love on us and make us laugh and make us feel cool. It was a silent auction/dinner so when you got there you got a number and were able to bid on stuff. I only bid on one thing and it was only to counter-bid kyle and make him frustrated and wonder who was doing it! Haha, im sneaky! Neither of us got it though. Hehe. After the bidding there was dinner and the kids served us and everything was black and white with a splash of hot pink! I LOVED IT! Just my style! When we walked in Jenny was like, “Jill I know you love this!” I love how my friends know me so well! After dinner there was also a live auction. That was so exciting! I loved how everyone was just nuts about getting what was up for bid, and just when you thought it was SOLD someone else would raise their hand. Haha, I know it sounds silly, but it was so thrilling! Some of our kids did some singing, they are just so talented and Im so proud of them, and so proud to know them and be able to pour into their lives whatever I can. I know they are all going to have such an impact on those children in Jamaica.

Usually I am sad the weekend is over but this week has so many fun things planned so Im not too sad about it! I have softball tonight, tomorrow some of us girls are going to the gap outlet. Wednesday is patio finishing, and LOST season finale. Thursday is small group and we are having breakfast and that’s my favorite! And Friday I leave for Texas and I cant wait for that and to see me family and my dad will be there and back from Kazakhstan! I hope everyone else has a really fun week ahead too!

Ciao =)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Justin can juggle?? That's awesome! I wish I knew how to juggle too! =( That is so cute that he was in a circus and on stilts!! I hope you have a fun trip to Texas!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I LOVE the pictures of Justin on his stilts..wow, thats seriously awesome. Hes just so darn talented! I just was reminding you that Im praying for you on Friday, and am so so proud of you! I LOVE YOU so very much!

Jo said...

Wow, that is impressive what Justin can do, because I definitely could not ever do anything like that! I love you so much... only a few more days! I am praying for you, and I know you are going to be FINE!

Dan said...

Your dad was in Kazakstan fo real? That is where Borat is from!! haha! Very nice!!! lol!