made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, September 14, 2009

11 Months and Walking


Yesterday Kennedy turned 11 months old! Its so crazy that in one month she will be a year old. A WHOLE YEAR!?!?! A whole year has gone by already? This is just nuts. I almost forgot to take a picture of her yesterday, but right before bed we got some play shots. Some of them are of her walking. She isnt necessarily a "walker" yet, but she has taken 15 or so steps before falling. She likes to do it I think, she is just a bit wobbly though. Oh, and she got an early birthday present from Nanny. I think she likes it...

arent they the cutest? Kennedy just loves to give the Fred hugs...

4 comments:

Miranda said...

What cute pictures, Jill! Jubilee started taking steps at about 10 months and all of a sudden right when she hit 11 she started walking everywhere!!! Anyday she will start walking everywhere. :o) And then came running... hahaha!!! I can't wait to see her 1st birthday party pics. It will be wonderful!!! So fun!!! I am in love her hugging Fred. SO sweet :o)

Jo said...

What a big girl! I love her expression with her present from Nanny. And she and Fred are the cutest... I hope my two babies love each other as much as yours do!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

She is certainly a big girl, and oh so cute! I can't believe she is gearing up to be walking and running all over the place..where did the last year go!??? I also LOVE how cuddly she is..with her baby doll and also with Fred. It's so cute to see. I miss you my little best friend, and am praying for you the 3 of you, like always.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! What a big girl! She will be walking soon! I'm with Krisit, where did the last year go?! I still remember you being pregnant...anywho, I absolutely love her ladybug rocker! That is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile! And she obviously loves it too!