made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, September 25, 2009

goodness

Not too much going on here worth writing about, hence the lack of posts this week. I know mom, you check everyday and Im driving you crazy giving you nothing new, so this is for you!

If you know me, you know, I like the sweets. I also dont like having to work too hard before eating, and I dont like having a lot to clean up afterwards. Well this little creation is just perfect for a gal like me! It's delicious and takes literally 1 minute to prepare =) I call it, the Smore Pop...

Put you a marshmellow on a stick, roll it in some just melted choco chips. Then crumble a graham cracker and roll your chocolate covered marsh in that and then ENJOY! SO easy, SO yummy...well, if you like marshmellows, and I DO!

Onto photos of my girl this week...

making a mess in the bathroom

Cheering on the Vols in one of my old T shirts =)

playing in mommy's shoes

in her Jags dress

brushing her teeth with daddy one morning, in her boots =)

giving daddy a good bye hug...I mean, look at that sweet face, how could I not just LOVE HER like crazy!!!

4 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

She is so cute ... I love the one with her and all the shoes!

Miranda L. said...

Oh ym goodness, that S'More Pop looks so good and it is too cute! Did you make that up? I'm gonna have to whip up some of those guys :o)

Miss Kennedy is too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks more and more like you, Jill! :o)

Jo said...

That picture of her brushing her teeth in her boots is just too priceless! I love her!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Ok, ur blog is the only one I can't read on my phone (the words don't show up!) but the pictures do!

So, all I have to say is, "I can't BELIEVE she is walking!"
The picture of her with the toothbrush is adorable!