i made a little "Skirt" to go around the utility sink in the basement. The sink is just super ugly and now that the room in our basement is a guest room I am trying to make it more cozy. Plus my big cleaning supply bucket is under there and no one wants to look at that...What do ya think, bad idea, or does it work?
Sooooo, guess what's in these boxes...
only the drink dispenser I have been searching for for like a year! They no longer sell these at Crate and Barrel.com so I started to look at other stores for ones I liked since they discontinued the product. Then I thought, I would run into our Crate and Barrel, just to check, and behold, three of them, two, with MY NAME on them. love it

and finally, maybe you have noticed the increase in the quality of my photos, maybe not...but there is a reason for this. A man at our church gave us a Cannon XT! they go for about 400 to 500 bucks on ebay. AND he gave us a couple lenses as well. Justin apparently gave him a guitar a couple months back, and we have given him things here and there bc he likes to take old stuff and fix it or use the parts for other stuff. Well, he thought of Justin bc of this and well, it must have been a God thing bc I have been looking at cannons like crazy lately and REALLY wanted one, but totally cant afford one, yet i have one! Thanks Ralph!

4 comments:
I think you are super cute in that jean skirt (and besides, I like to wear them still and we are the same age basically) ;); LOVE your skirt you made for the sink, it's a great idea, and your's looks great; i love that drink dispenser; and y'all are super lucky for the camera!! they are great!
#1 - as long as the legs look good...wear the darn skirt!
#2 - sink skirt is 100% adorable and neccessary I believe.
#3 - beware of the drink dispensers...now that you have them you will volunteer to throw tons of parties to show them off!! haha, that is what happened to me, they were used 3 times in a matter of 2 weeks! haha
Love the skirt, the "skirt" for the sink, the drink dispensers, and especially the camera! I have been dreaming of a camera like that! =) And yes, I have definitely noticed an improvement in the quality of photos! Nicccce!
just a few quick things:
1. I love you and miss you.
2. You are always adorable and could wear a paper sack and would still somehow make it fashionable. I would probably then start wearing paper sacks too -- because I do want to be just like you, you know. ;)
3. I love your sink skirt..we have one too believe it or not. Ruco made it for us when we moved in with some cute curtain fabric I had. I guess if I am not going to be crafty, at least I can benefit from my husband's artsy fartsy-ness.
I love you my Jillo, and pray for you guys every day!!!
Post a Comment