made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Etsy


I have been spending a lot of time on the computer lately, and I blame it on my newfound love for Etsy. I have glanced at this site before, but the other day I went to the baby category, and there is just SO much stuff! I looked through pages and pages of the cutest clothes, onesies, burpclothes, quilts, headbands, etc. I was literally on there for like 3 hours. Its addicting. I am so amazed at how talented all the people are that have shops on it. You all should definitely go and check it out. There are a few shops at the top of my list that I will definitely be ordering from, so if you want to know which ones are really great, just ask and ill let you know! Its just cute one of a kind stuff, so unique!

2 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Okay, you can hook me up with the names of the cute stuff for sure!

Morgan said...

I love that site too!!! So many things I want...not in the baby section though :)