made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, March 29, 2009

isnt she marvelous?

in one of my previous posts i talked about my favorite things about kennedy. one was how she sleeps with her arms over her head. I just think its so cute. Well I caught her in the act and had my camera on hand so I took a picture =)
This weekend my friend Jenny and I took our girls to the baby expo here in town. It was pretty cool to see all the different types of organizations, stores, products, etc. that are out there for our little ones. A couple of the baby boutiques from here, were at the expo with their stuff. Super cute, and super hard to not buy it all up. There was a little petting zoo too but Kennedy totally slept through everything. She didnt even see the cute bunnies behind her or the adorable baby goats. Im pretty positive she doesnt feel as though she missed out. Well after the expo we decided to do a little shopping. when I was a little girl my mom used to call me Miss Marvelous. it was one of my many nicknames, my parents were big on nicknames. She even had a shirt airbrushed for me. remember the airbrushing days? She gave it to me at one of my baby showers and told me Kennedy needed to have it to wear one day, (its a 2T) but when I saw this onesie I knew she needed one of her very own to wear now!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Gosh! I love her smile!! She is too cute! And I love the Miss Marvelous shirts!

Kelly said...

I love that picture under "then there were 3".....ya'll are a BEAUTIFUL family! You SHOULD feel blessed!
And I am so addicted to etsy it's ridiculous. I have to step away before I have to go back to work to support my habit. But oh the cute stuff for baby girls...........

Jo said...

Aww, KP is so lucky to have a mama and a nanny who are so sweet and love her so much! I agree with Heather, your baby girl is just so beautiful! Tell her tonight that her Aunt JoJo really loves her, ok? I wish I could be there to say it!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

ahh! She really is the cutest thing in the world! I love those big blue eyes, and I really love her! I miss you guys a ton my heart and cant wait to talk with you again soon!