this past weekend, the family and I had quite a fun-filled time. A good friend from church turned 18 on sunday, which if you can remember, was a big deal when we all turned 18. Well we all went out on friday night to celebrate. We met up at Dewey's pizza, which is my favorite pizza place in town. It's a little bit like a california pizza kitchen type of pizza place. fancy pizzas and whatnot. it delicious! anyway, after that we headed over to the barnes and noble and all just sat around chatting and flipping through magazines. i love doing that at barnes and noble. i could sit in there for hours just browsing. kennedy was up way past her bed time and actually did quite well. she also rolled over again on the floor of barnes and noble and justin missed it, yet again. she is very moody with this whole rolling thing, she really has to be wanting to do it, to do it. it was so great to be out though and have fun with everyone. thanks for a fun night anderson's!
me and the birthday girl!
saturday was like 75 degrees here!! it was incredible. we made a point to be outside pretty much all day. i took fred for a walk and then a little later we all went to the dog park. kennedy was so cute in her hat and chilling in the bjorn. i thing she likes hanging out in that. fred had a fantastic time of course and was wiped out for the next two days after all that play time. we dropped fred back off at home and then headed to a friends house to meet their new baby. we then were invited over to a friends house to grill out. we get really excited up here whenever a glimpse of spring shows itself. we have to take advantage, because the next day...it may be 20 again!!!!!
it was a little chillier on sunday, but nothing unbearable. after church and then lunch we all came home and kennedy allowed justin and i a nice little nap. well, justin calls his napcar. its the nap he takes while watching nascar...
kennedy playing after church
i hope everyone had a nice weekend as well.

3 comments:
Your weekend did sound so nice and fun! Do y'all have a dog park y'all can walk to from your house? Oh that would be so neat! I love the last picture of Kennedy, she gets cuter and cuter everyday! And it's cool that she already has a bunch of little girl friends!
Oh my goodness...I can't believe you guys already have Twitter...I thought I was starting the new trend..haha, little did I know! Turns out lots of my friend have it..no one clued me in!
I don't think you ripped off my layout because I totally thought of you when I saw it. I like that same kind of stuff too. It is so cute!!!! YAY for Kennedy and rice cereal!!! Does she absolutely love it like Jubilee? You are so lucky for catching her rolling over. Jubilee rolls over all the time... until the camera is on so I feel you struggle. I'm glad you finally caught it!!!
By the way, I am SO glad you Twitter now because I have had that thing for a month or two, but I didn't know enough people on it.
Oh yeah, I saw a birdie Boppy cover at Target and totally thought of you. It is so cute and I think it totally matches Kennedy's nursery!
Post a Comment