made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Sunday, August 16, 2009

lovin the new look

While I was gone to FL that last week in Pensacola, Justin was home in Cincinnati all by his little self. However, he was a very busy boy! He worked so very hard ripping up all the icky carpet that Fred had ruined and refinished our hardwood floors underneath. I absolutely love the new look of the house! It is so nice, and even though I feel the need to sweep, vacuum, mop, like EVERYDAY, its nice knowing its clean. Carpet just grosses me out a little, especially with a pup like Fred. Who knows whats in there???

The dining room

Justin isnt really into my choice of rug, but I think its AWESOME.

Now the living room


I still want a rug for the living room, a more cozy one that Kennedy and I can lay on and play! Maybe one like thisWell I hope we get all the little things done soon. We still have to fix the bottom of the baseboards with a toekick or something. There is space where the carpet used to be and its bugging me a little. For now, I am satisfied with the little project. Thanks babe for all your hard work! and everyone else who helped too!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ooo, I'm loving the hardwood floor! And yes, the rug in your kitchen is awesome!

Morgan said...

That looks amazing, and the rug is super cute too!! Nicely done Justin!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Woo hoo! Your hubby sure is handy around the house! I love the hardwood floors! We will have to employ him once we move back to the states! :) I love you so much Jillo!

Jo said...

I love the floors... hardwood floors are my fave for sure. I know they're a pain to clean, but there's never any question what is on your floor! I don't think I could ever go back to a carpeted house... at least not with a dog. I love the floors... good job Justin!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Ohhh, I want wood floors......booooo!