made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, August 24, 2009

what's been goin on...

I dont really have much to talk about so ill just show you some pictures of whats been going on...

have you seen Kennedy with her little grandma walker? she really likes it! and I think she looks like an old lady =)

we took kennedy up to the park two weekends ago. fred came too. he just barked at everyone and kennedy scrame while swinging. not the bad kind of screaming, just the "IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN! WEEEE" baby fun screaming. we were the loudest crew there. but she does LOVE to swing...and be loud...


and we had a dance party the next day...

I had my 26th birthday. Justin and I dropped off KP and went to movie and dinner at this little Italian place I keep wanting to try. It was so fun and I had a good time being out with my man. Me and my sweet family on my 26th

its been a busy few weeks. Im trying to get some stuff together to do for a job AND plan Kennedy's first birthday. I have been having SO much fun planning! Justin and I designed invites last night and are now looking for a good place to get them printed for a good price. Then its on to making all the decorations. We already have birthday outfits too. Im a little ahead but I just like being prepared =) I really like having parties, by the way.

This past weekend we all went to Kings Island and the Zoo so stay tuned for some fun pictures from that! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I LOVE the picture of her screaming in the swing! I can just see you doing that as a child! I just miss you two so much! Also, you all looked SO cute on your bday. I wish I could have been there!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I also love that photo of KP screaming in the swing..she is too funny! And look at all that blonde HAIR! Where did that come from? She is too precious for words, and I really love and miss her!! Give her lots of kisses from her Auntie Kristi!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Hey, Charleigh has that same aqua polka dot dress! Good taste KP, good taste!