made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Perfect 10


Kennedy Paige turned 10 months yesterday! can you even believe it? She is getting SO big and learns new little tricks every day. She eats a lot of table food these days too. On her ten month birthday I took her to Chik fil A and she had some chicken and french fries, and maybe just a little ice cream off mommy's ice cream cone =) Here are pictures of my growing girl that I took yesterday



3 comments:

Jo said...

These pictures are AWESOME! Now you're totally making me want a new camera, dang it! Maybe when you get your new fancy shmancy one I'll buy the older one from you.

Roger Allen said...

What a doll. I saw your blog because of a favorite book I posted. My family lives in Virginia. We lived in Price Hill (Cinti) for several years. I still have good friends there.
Because He is with us,
Roger

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

My little god-daughter is too cute for words! I can't believe she is 10 months old already! I am missing her with all my heart...