The sweetest little face Ive ever seen...
Friday the boys and girls went their separate ways. Justin and Floyd went to play golf, and Myra, Kennedy, and I went to the outlets and then came home and swam some before heading out that night.
Everyone seemed surprised that I had never been to Old St. Augustine considering the many times I have been to Jax, so they decided that I needed to go. It was so fun and very neat to see all the stuff they have there.
We visited the fort, ate dinner at the Florida Cracker and walked around.
Kennedy sitting on one of the cannons
I couldnt leave without eating one of these
It's called a truffle puff. Basically its your standard marshmellows covered in caramel and milk chocolate...delicious. By the way, when on vacation, diet is pretty much out the window.
Kennedy has had some new things on this trip of which I will have to post to the video blog. She is just so smart and HILARIOUS! anywho, she also started brushing her teefers. So cute!
Some more fun in the pool
And the dogs had fun too. They love being cousins...
Kennedy just LOVES her Nana and Papa Floyd and is so sad to leave
Well that's all I got folks. I know, lots of pictures in this post. We are leaving tomorrow headed home and I am so sad to leave, but we are all thankful for this time away and all the fun with the family. I love summer vacations!

5 comments:
Oh Jill, I love the pic of her brushing her teeth! How cute! I can't wait to see y'all this week! Yay yay yay!
Hey there...just getting back to you about the tutu! I can surely make you one by October! Email me at polkadotsandpirates@gmail.com!
Hey my heart! I love the photos! KP looks adorable, and so grown up brushing her little teefies! You guys are still going to Pensacola this week right? Or are you headed back with Justin to Cincy? I will try and call you again soon, sorry our last convo was a little short...everyone was waiting on me to leave. But I love you so so very much and can't wait to hear more about your vacay!!!
Looks like fun! Your family is beautiful...Kennedy is SUCH a doll!! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
Me again! I can't find your email address so I will reply to your question here. :)
The fonts I used on the invites were My Own Topher and Susie's Hand. Both of them are free downloads from here: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/
Good luck! Let me know if you need any templates or anything else..I'd be glad to share! :)
Post a Comment